I survived my first day of school. :) Having one class for 3 hours is not too bad. Especially, when the class is fun.. Surprise! haha. I am just taking this Spanish class until February 4th M-F from 8am to 11am. Kill me. After my early class, I have nothing to do and take a siesta after lunch because I'm tired, but then I can't fall asleep early enough to get up early again.. Oh this lifestyle.
First day of shopping as well! OMG! The rebajas are ridiculoso! Todas cosas estan muy baratas! These boots were around $19.44!! Yayyyys! For reals though, you will not believe these ladies who walk around in heels like this... How do they do it??! Lots of painkillers I suppose..... Because that is what I need right now and I was only wearing my runtones today.. lol
Son muy lindos, no?
I was a tad homesick today when I went to H&M. I got to dress one of my friends and did somewhatly good. I liked what I picked for her, but she didn't. She did buy a top I picked for her.. it looked sexy on her!! :) At H&M they played all kinds of American music.. but the song that made me homesick the most was that song that was on the HCo. playlist. "If We Ever Meet Again" - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry. :( I never thought I would ever miss HCo. but dang..
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me some loveeeee