KILLARNEY:
Majestic. The most southern parts of Ireland were the greenest, most charming places ever. Killarney is an even smaller town than Cork (the men were still not as handsome as they are in the movies), but the national park is a sight to see. We rode horses through the park, English style, which I found to be more difficult to handle the horse. Using both hands was too much of a hassle when trying to take pictures. Anyway. We encountered some "Irish Tigers" (cows) and it was the most intense staring contest I have ever participated in.
We didn't do much in Killarney other than horseback ride in the park.. We were unfortunately only there for one day on our way to the Canary Islands.
-- Part 2:
Sorry this post wasn't as colorful as the ones before.. It's just hard to write about a good experience when you wake up from a nightmare that has finally ended. I feel shaken and I don't know why I have this sense of fear in my gut after hearing about Osama's death this morning. What is going to happen now?...
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me some loveeeee