Thursday, February 10, 2011

"roll-over men".. kinda like "roll-over minutes"

So... The business class idea did not work out like I thought it would.. None of the guys are that cute. EXCEPT when they speak in their English/Irish/Non-American accent they become instantly hotter... I don't understand why. haha

Continuing about men.. They just are not tall enough for me here. I keep daydreaming about my perfect man.. and he is definitely not 5'5" with gelled up hair who wears skinny jeans, leather jackets, and has no respect for women.. That is just not him.

On another note, so you don't believe that I only came here to find a man, school is going well. The classes are not very interesting, but I am glad I am taking this retail marketing class. I don't like to analyze the work that I love in case it totally ruins it for me. (Like when you find out that pate is cow brains after you enjoy a bite out of the sandwich.. not fun.) [That has not happened to me yet. I told my senora I did NOT want to try that. She said that is the one thing she will not force me to try.]

And home life is really chill. She lets me do anything I want. Go where ever I want. Even stay out til 3 a.m. on a school night. The only condition: No one sleeps over and I can't throw a party at the house. I'm okay with that. She cooks and does laundry for me. I guess I can abide by her rules! :)

Can not wait to turn 21 next weekend!! Madrid!! super excited! I just wish I could meet Cristiano Ronaldo! I mean... I am going to see him on my birthday, buttt I would like to actually meet him that day or the next.. I'm in Madrid all weekend!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some loveeeee